Saturday, October 13, 2012

Crane's Thing #7

I opened a Fickr account and uploaded two photos, and then I "shared" them with you below. 


The top photo is of my daughter's bed made up before bedtime.  The bottom photo is of my son's bed made up for night-night.  Did you think he has enough stuffed animals?  And yes, he requires them to all be in bed with him before he will settle in for the night!  When I check on him it reminds of that scene from E.T.

Flickr is pretty neat and very easy to use.  The only other site I have used to share photos is  Facebook, but I do like how easy it is to set who can see your photos on Flicker.  As far as education is concerned, I'm not sure if I would use it for my classroom.  Any photos I would share with my class, I would have on my computer, jump-drive, or google docs.  I suppose if I went on vacation or a class trip to a historical site, I could share the photos with the whole class using Flickr.  That would allow me to keep my Facebook account separate from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment